Presented by Youth Restoration Project and the Sargent Center REGISTER HERE
Training Options Available:
- Certificate of Initial Mastery in Restorative Practices
Training includes 12.5 hours of training in five sessions: the Initial Tools Overview and at least four Practice / Booster sessions on specific topics. Participants may attend additional sessions at no cost.
- Basic Restorative Practices Tools Certification
Training includes 7.5 hours of training in three sessions: the Initial Tools Overview and two Practice / Booster sessions on specific topics.
- Initial Overview Training
Attendance at an Initial Tools Overview session only — no certification.
CEU credit is available through Rhode Island College School of Social Work for Initial Mastery and Basic Tools Certificate options.
- Certificate of Initial Mastery in Restorative Practices — $399.00
- Basic Restorative Practices Tools Certification — $249.00
- Initial Overview Training — $149.00
No charge for those in schools covered under the YRP grant from the National Institute of Justice — Central Falls district schools, Nathan Bishop Middle School and Hope High School in Providence, and The Greene School in West Greenwich.
Time & Location:
All training sessions are from 3:00 PM to 5:30 PM at
Sargent Rehabilitation Center
800 Quaker Lane
East Greenwich, RI