Presented by Youth Restoration Project and the Sargent Center
Registration for our Fall Training is now closed. Please stay tuned – we’ll be announcing the schedule soon for our next training sequence, beginning February 2019. Click here for a Description of Training, and see below for costs. Group rates are available.
If you’ve already done some training with us, you can register for additional practice/booster sessions in October and November here. CEU credit is available through the Rhode Island College School of Social Work.
- Certificate of Initial Mastery in Restorative Practices
Training includes 12.5 hours of training in five sessions: The Initial Tools Overview must be done first, then four Practice / Booster sessions on specific topics. Register early to ensure the sessions you want are available.
- Basic Restorative Practices Tools Certification
Training includes 7.5 hours of training in three sessions: First the Initial Tools Overview, and then two Practice / Booster sessions on specific topics.
- Initial Overview Training
Attendance at an Initial Tools Overview session only — no certification.
- Certificate of Initial Mastery in Restorative Practices — $450.00
- Basic Restorative Practices Tools Certification — $350.00
- Initial Overview Training — $200.00